Tuesday, December 10, 2013

incredible nights like those

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY JUST FOR ONE NIGHT LIKE A MOVIE GIRL WOMAN IN BED SMILING My Love by Emmanuel Rosario, on Flickr
Photo via: Emmanuel Rosario

You made me feel special; like the only girl that ever mattered. You made me feel worthy and for giving me that, even if just for the night, I am thankful. Probably the best night of my life, so carefree and happy. Felt like an ongoing movie scene. A romance. Doing things I wouldn’t normally do and feeling so comfortable in your arms. Protected and unashamed.

You told me to stop hiding my face and to show myself because I was beautiful. Thank you for that. Thank you for the seemingly endless love lust that night because it made me think that if I can have incredible nights like those every once in a while then there must be true love waiting for each and every one of us.

You made me feel so goddamn pretty but ever since I have been so anxious. I need more of it. I am addicted. Your sweet lips, your strong back, your laugh. It overwhelmed me, in the best fucking way possible. You drove me crazy and I am so thankful.

Thank you for making me feel valuable and for treating me like a princess… even if it was just for the night. Whispering "I just love kissing you” while I looked up at you made me feel like there’s nothing else in the world happening right now but you and I. Constantly you and I, as one. Nothing else mattered. Thank you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...